Curating content is a skill in itself. It is the process of collecting, organizing, analyzing, and presenting useful content on a particular topic for a specific niche audience. It may also include the creation of original content or the integration of original content with the curated content.
The format or media used for curation can vary. Content curation can take place through the following delivery systems:
- Social media
- Static website
- Or more
Content Curation Experience
The key to successful content curation is to provide value to the right audience for that content. For two years, I curated The Content Letter, a newsletter I published and sent to subscribers interested in information about business, science, technology, art & culture, and a variety of other topics. Today, I serve as editor or assistant editor in the content curation for the following websites.
- Lending-Times – serves the alternative lending sector.
- VisionAR – content centered around the intersection between augmented reality, artificial intelligence, and computer vision.
- Autoconverse – Curated content on the future of mobility.
- Autoconversion – Focused on automotive technology and marketing topics.
Hire a Content Curator Today
W hen you hire me to be your content curator, I’ll ensure the highest quality and most relevant content about your topic reaches your intended audience. I’ll ensure the delivery of the following curated benefits:
- Follow your keywords on Google Alerts
- Subscribe to the most important news sources
- Gather up the best information on your topic
- Organize your information around relevant sub-topics
- Analyze each piece of content for relevance, importance, and value to your audience
- Edit content as necessary
- Write original content for your niche
- Publish curated content while meeting your deadlines
I’ll do all of this while ensuring your content meets your brand style and the needs and interests of your audience. Whether your content is curated daily, weekly, or monthly, I’ll handle the entire process from beginning to end.
or call 717-253-2306.