The FinTech niche is ever-expanding. Maybe that’s why I’ve developed a passion for it. Or it could be that I just like new and sublime ideas, maybe even revolutionary ones. Whatever the case, I’ve been watching the FinTech landscape develop for years, and I like what I’m seeing. I also like writing about it.
As the FinTech niche grows, so does my experience in writing within the niche. I’ve written for Intuit QuickBooks, FreshBooks, FundRise, Sharestates, and Accredited Investor Markets, and I continue to attract new clients in the niche. I’ve also ghostwritten for a real estate crowdfunding CEO and for a CEO in the equity crowdfunding PR niche. Currently, I edit the daily digest and sometimes write original content for Lending-Times.
The FinTech Drill Down
As the FinTech niche expands, so does my understanding of it. It’s no longer just an idea whose time has come. It’s a movement that is continuing to gain momentum worldwide. Within the FinTech ecosystem, I can write on any of the following topics or for any of the following sub-niches:
- Alternative lending
- Marketplace lending/P2P lending
- Real estate crowdfunding (RECF)
- Alternative finance
- Online lending
- Mobile payments
- Digital banking
- Equity crowdfunding
- Accelerators & Incubators
- SME lending
- Alternative credit
- Bitcoin and digital currencies (cryptocurrencies)
- Blockchain, sidechains, and distributed ledgers
- Big Data and data science
- Money transfers
- Digital wallets
- And more
In other words, if it can be fit into the FinTech money bag, I can write about it. And will.
Sample FinTech Content:
- 504 Loans: Keeping the Pipeline Open for Community Impact
- 5 Tangible Benefits to Online Real Estate Investing
- How to Adapt to the New CFPB Rules
- Profile of a Small Business Lending Applicant
- 7 Reasons Why Investing in Real Estate Online is Effective & Efficient (Ghostwritten article)
- With Rise in Revenue, NXT-ID Shows It’s “Making Real Progress” in 2017
Additionally, I currently serve as editor and curator of the Daily News Digest at Lending-Times, and I wrote the following white paper for Sharestates.
Types of FinTech Content
Of course, simply writing great content is not enough to compete in the world of FinTech. You’ve also got to publish the right kind of content for your audience. White papers and case studies are effective for B2B audiences. Special reports and e-books are more effective with B2C audiences. Blog content is effective for both audiences if written well.
Whichever FinTech niche you fall into, I can assist you in writing, editing, and publishing the following types of content:
- White Papers
- Special Reports
- Case Studies
- Website Content
- Blog Content
- Brand Journalism
- Content Curation
- Press Releases
or call 717-253-2306.