Allen has a natural gift for translating complex topics into language that a lay audience can grasp without sacrificing substance or clarity. He is a consummate professional and understands his value as a creative entrepreneur.
Legal Writing Qualifications
Alot of writers claim legal writing experience. I actually have it. Here are my credentials:
- Award-winning newspaper editor
- 3-time winner of the Stephen Philbin Award for Excellence in Legal Reporting
- Regular contributor to AVVO’s NakedLaw Blog
- More than 10,000 blog posts published since 2006
- Writer, editor, and/or publisher of white papers, case studies, and e-books
- Bachelor of Business Administration degree, magna cum laude
- Skilled researcher and interviewer
- Versatile communicator with a real interest in the law
In other words, I have a demonstrated proficiency with the written word in a variety of formats and can write about general or specific legal topics. Plus, I never miss a deadline.
Samples of my legal writing:
- ‘Right-to-try’ laws: Explaining the latest legislative trend in patients’ rights
- Should you take a seasonal holiday job if you’re unemployed?
- In Santa’s defense: Criminal defense lawyers weigh in on St. Nick’s ‘wrap’ sheet
Types of Legal Content I Can Write For You
There are many different ways to reach your audience. Whether your law firm specializes in business law, consumer law, family law, medical malpractice, personal injury, or educational law, you need a writer who can learn quickly the needs of your prospects/customers and write in a language that they will understand. The following types of content have been effective in helping other attorneys and law firms market their services. I can write these same types of content for you:
- White Papers
- Special Reports
- Case Studies
- Website Content
- Blog Content
- Brand Journalism
- Content Curation
- Press Releases
or call 717-253-2306.