Since 2006, Allen Taylor has ghostwritten content for thousands of clients in a variety of industries. For eight years he served as chief operations officer and chief content creator for a global content marketing company. During that time he managed the daily blog content for clients, managing as many as 50 blogs at one time and overseeing the work of as many as a dozen other writers.
In 2013, Allen’s ghostwriting business took a slight turn in direction when he began writing authority content for professionals with niche credentials, many of them in the technology sector. He broke away from the content production company and began freelancing. In 2017, he formally created Taylored Content LLC.
Happy clients include:
- The CEO of a real estate crowdfunding platform
- Two niche news publications (Lending Times and Blockchain Times)
- Two real estate marketplace lending companies
- Chief operations officer of an algorithmic-based registered investment advisor
- A cryptocurrency hedge fund
- An equity crowdfunding public relations executive
- A tech/big data journalist
- A global talent management company
- A Forbes contributor who writes about business management topics
- A law firm marketing agency
- And more
Ghostwriting projects he has worked on include authority articles for niche publications, white papers, e-books, white papers, case studies, blog posts, reported articles, and much more. Allen’s expertise in research and interviewing, with several years experience as a newspaper editor and magna cum laude graduate with a degree in business administration, make him uniquely qualified to ghostwrite niche authority content for professionals in any technology sector. Today, he uses his skills to train and manage other writers to conduct research and ghostwrite client projects, but he still makes time to get involved in his own ghostwriting projects.
Sample Ghostwriting Projects:
Global talent management firm Right Management asked Allen to edit an e-book and ghostwrite original content for this e-book download available on their website. The project consisted of re-purposing existing content and writing introductions to conform to brand identity.
Real estate crowdfunding (RECF) platform Sharestates asked Allen to ghostwrite a white paper targeted toward experienced investors who were not familiar with RECF.
Allen’s ghostwritten content has also appeared at Equities.com, LinkedIn, Forbes, Crowdfund Insider, and on a variety of company blogs. Below are a few sample links:
- The Top 10 Fix and Flip Cities in the U.S.
- Early Stage Investing vs. Real Estate Investing: Similarities & Differences
- Crowdfunding Platforms Are The Next Stock Exchanges (Part 1 of a 6-part series)
or call 717-253-2306.